1. The Promoter is Marlfield House Hotel Limited (company number: 200740) whose registered office is at Courtown Road, Gorey, Co. Wexford, Republic of Ireland.
2. The Prize is an overnight stay for two in one of our magnificent state bedrooms with a bottle of bubbly on arrival and a romantic dinner for two in the Duck Restaurant followed by breakfast in the conservatory dining room the next morning.
3. Number of Prizes available: 1 (one).
4. The Prize is subject to availability and does not include Saturday nights. The winner must redeem the offer in February or March 2020.
5. Employees of Marlfield House Hotel Ltd, contractors, their respective families (including any group companies) or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition are not eligible to enter.
6. Entrants are required to meet the Entry Criteria but otherwise no other purchase is necessary and there is no entry fee to enter this competition.
7. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.facebook.com/MarlfieldHouse
8. Opening date and time for entry is 6th March 2020. No entries prior to this date and date are permitted.
9. Closing date and time for entry will be 12th March 2020 23:59 GMT. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
10. No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete, not received for whatever reason or for any failure to capture entry information. Use of false details will result in disqualification.
11. It is the responsibility of entrants to notify the Promoter of any change of contact details. Proof of identity may be required.
12. The entry must be made by the person entering the competition – entries sent through third parties, agencies or by automated means (such as scripts and macros) will not be accepted.
13. The promoter will have the right to publicly disclose the name of the winner. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
14. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
15. The promoter reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of similar value without giving notice should the need arise. The payment of all costs and expenses involved in claiming a Prize are the responsibility of the winner(s).
16. Winners will be chosen at random by software from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
17. The winner will be chosen and notified directly on Facebook within 3 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. An unclaimed Prize may not be awarded. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
18. The Promoter will notify the winner when and how the prize can be redeemed.
19. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding. Entries which are not in accordance with the terms and conditions will be disqualified.
20. Any omission to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver by the promoter of that, or any other, right or remedy.
21. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Republic of Ireland.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the prize draw at any time (and for any reason) without notice.
23. The Promoter shall not be responsible for damages, losses or liabilities of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages arising out of or in relation to the prize draw. Nothing in this condition shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of the promoter’s negligence.
24. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
25. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Marlfield House Hotel Ltd and not to any other party.
26. We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business or administer promotional and other activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters, surveys or running competitions. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes.
27. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.